There is no point of talking about hair loss and baldness because it has been quiet common these days. Well! How many of them are happy with their hair? Most people suffer from diverse hair problems since birth due to many factors which can be either within the body or outside the body. For many such problems, mustard oil which is popularly known as ‘sarso ka tel‘ in Hindi as a unique hair savoir. Application of this natural oil has been in news from ancient times, when cosmetic products fails to prove their existence.
To becomes difficult to cope up with hair loss once caused, as it is a very difficult task for young and adults. You can always consult a doctor online in case of any information. Once all the hairs are lost people after then get ready to do anything, to get back their appearance. Depending upon the level of your baldness there are modern technique introduced i.e. hair transplant in many cities including cost of hair transplant in delhi. You can also compare between doctors of hair transplant in Delhi on our portal and choose the doctor that is suitable within your budget. Read on further to know how magical it can work for your hair.
This natural product can do wonders for your hair, if you know its proper usage. Oil derived from mustard seeds that are rich in vitamin A, D ,E and K ( CALCIUM, MAGNESIUM, IRON AND MINERALS). Due to high presence of vitamin A, hair growth is stimulated by mustard oil. This natural product is helpful almost in wear and tear of your hairdo strengthen your locks and reduce hair fall. Many types of oils are available for hair in the market. Where mustard oil (sarson ka tel) is the best among them for its manifold qualities that address our diverse hair problems.
Mustard seed oil has been used for many things such as hair, skin, and moles. Today in northern India, it is used to promote healthy hair growth.
What mustard oil contains?
- It stimulates the scalp to promote hair growth
- It contain high level of zinc and selenium, if the body contain less amount of these minerals there are more chances to lose your hair
- Mustard oil contain high amount of beta carotene and is high source of vitamin and nutrients which nourishes your scalp
- Beta carotene is then converted in Vitamin A, which normally helps the hair growth by protecting it from fibres and gives you the healthy scalp
- It is also rich in omegalpha3 and omegAlpha6 fatty acids, Whereas, vitamin E and antioxidants, are considered as one of the healthiest oils
- It has been used in Ayurveda since ancient times and is said that due to its healing and medicinal properties it is considered as most beneficial for hair, skin and body.
How to Use Mustard Oil for Hair?
Now that you are aware about the benefits of mustard oil for hair, lets us know more how to apply it,
- If your scalp is dry, nothing can benefit you more than mustard oil. It is an excellent hydrating element that makes your hair naturally bouncy and shine along with natural moisture. Its regular use can surely give you long and beautiful hair
- For best results, you can also heat mustard oil to a moderate temperature and apply it on your hair and scalp. Massage the scalp gently with your fingertips. Avoid using nails during massage as the sharp edges of the nails can hurt your hair roots.
- For more better result, for girls turban massage is recommended for long hair. You should massage it continuously in the scalp until the oil is absorbed completely. while massaging the hair, start from the root and go up to the tips.
- The quantity of mustard oil that you take for massage depends totally upon the condition of your hair. If your hair is dry and is damaged completely, it is recommended to leave the oil after massage for at least two hours for deep conditioning, if possible you can also leave it overnight
- On such occasions, where you donor want to spoil your bed sheet tight your hair with a band and cover your head with a shower cap in order to avoid any pillow stains
- On the next day morning, wash your hair with adequate water and apply a good branded shampoo
- For best results carry on with the massage for at least twice a month You will observe the difference by yourself
- Doing this on regular basis, you can control your hair loss to a greater extent.
Things that should be Kept in Mind while Using Mustard Oil for Hair Growth:-
- Before you step out from your home, do not forget to wash your hair because its left out may attract dirt and debris from outside which may turn your hair greasy and lifeless
- Moreover, its regular use should be avoided
So, what are you waiting for? Try out this amazing oil and get healthy, lustrous and bouncy hair within no time.