Gone are the days when weddings were just a family event, an occasion that can be put together by the elders of the family. These days’ weddings are the grandest occasions of the family. It is no more the family heirloom that the bride wants to wear, but the best and latest dresses from the top most designers. From the dress, to the location, to the setting, to the food, everything has to be just perfect.
It is true that we all have a dream wedding in our mind. This imaginary wedding has been fuelled by all the Bollywood movies that we have been watching over the years. However, the fact remains that organising such a wedding is no mean feat. It is next to impossible for people like us, who have no knowledge or expertise to organise grand events and it is best left to the professionals – the wedding planners.
Who Are The Wedding Planners?
They are those unique set of people who have the skill sets to make your dream wedding into a reality. In fact, once the bride and groom say yes to the union and before you start looking for wedding banquets in Delhi, you should hire a wedding planner. If you are able to hire a good wedding planner then it would prove to be the best decision you took for the wedding.
Whatever the scale of the wedding, the wedding planner will plan everything for the wedding. However, as it you wedding nothing will be done without consulting you and taking your approval for the same. They will give you suggestions but the final call will be yours.
They would handle the nitty-gritty of the wedding, will also book the services of the different vendors and ensure that things happen as per plan and in a timely manner. A lot of steps need to be followed before the wedding day and the wedding day is actually a culmination of all those steps. A lot of coordination and planning is needed to make that day perfect and the wedding planner will manage all that.
Advantages of Hiring a Wedding Planner:
In case, you are still sceptical and think that a wedding planner will just be a waste of money, read the following advantages they can offer:
- They have the experience of organising weddings and therefore are able to offer some amazing ideas. These ideas will not only help to save money but will also avoid likely pitfalls.
- For people who have absolutely no idea about how they want the wedding, the wedding planner can give many different ideas after understanding their taste.
- They would know exactly how to make your idea into a reality. They will also suggest changes and alterations to make the event even better.
- They will supervise every pre wedding detail and also co-ordinate on the day of the wedding. So, you are free to enjoy the wedding without any of the stress associated with it.
- They will also have contingency plans in case something goes wrong.
- They would have contacts and contracts with different vendors like the florist, caterer, decorator etc, so you can be assured to get the best deals, thereby save money.
- As they have the experience, so they would know how to keep within the budget.
The above points will make you consider hiring a wedding planner for your upcoming wedding. The responsibility of creating the perfect wedding is best left to the wedding planner, while you can just focus on looking good and enjoying your wedding.